Thursday, February 2, 2012

Underworld Kingdom progress


Another report from work on the PDF. Things added during last week:
  • One new monster (Corpse Boar);
  • Stats and descriptions of six unique demon types (one new added and I don't think that there will be more of them);
  • Descriptions of ten of thirteen main deities are done;
  • Ideas about six minor deities or demi-gods;
  • 4 new spells;
  • Eight unique spells (out of 26) for the followers of the Thirteen Gods;
  • 25 magic items.
As you can see, I'm not very good at spells and magic - mr. Wight helped me alot with it and I'm really happy that it slowly comes to end. I want to focus on description of both of the campaign "worlds" but if I don't complete chapter about gods and magic before starting anothe one I know that it will be left unfinished for weeks or maybe even months.

Next part next thursday.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment