Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Death

Okay guys, we have a problem. My hard disk is dying so probably I will be unable to post lots of new stuff here. I still have many scheduled posts but I will be unable to write something here on daily basis. Moreover, I am forced to stop working on my recent projects (maybe except "Project P" because I can write it in notebook). Good thing is that probably I'll be able to recover my data (I was worried about my music and maps because I have backups of most of my RPG-related stuff).

As I have no money for HDD (and system) replacement, I have no idea how long it may take me to recover from this nasty situation. Fortunately, I'll be able to post shit on GeePlus via my smartphone. Android Blogger app is too shitty to produce quality posts with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment