Saturday, August 30, 2014

Perilous Ages!


Essentially this is a repost from the Google Plus, with some additional comments, ideas and news. I almost forgotten about this game!

I was digging through my own OSR-related stuff, such as unfinished Underworld Kingdom volume, Krshal scraps, BandB additional content and so on. And suddenly, I've found something amazing. Absolutely outstanding painting by Polish 19th century painter, Anna Bilińska. Moreover, I already created a book cover from it.

I already mentioned the Perilous Ages, over one year ago. After that time, little progress was made. However, it doesn't mean that game is still only a sketch - I managed to finish it in about 60%. I must create about 45 stat blocks, several treasure list and countless random tables and game should be ready. Also, I had some news about the game posted on now-defunct Perilous Path blog but I forgot to repost them here. I think that they should reappear in the near future.

If you want to read more about the game mechanics, click here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment